What you’ll Learn : Practical Internship ( Details & Promo Videos)
About Machine Learning Internship (Click to Open/close)
Do you want to build systems that learn from experience? This Machine Learning with Python and Hardware Integration course dives into the basics of machine learning using Python IDE and Arduino IDE an approachable and well-known programming language.
You will work with the basic of open cv, numpy, haarcascade model, caffe framework, tensor flow, and Keras. During this course you will learn to read video frame, Eye Detection, smile detection, Facial Recognition with Auto Email Alert System, Object Detection, face mask detection with voice based instruction – An Awareness based project during pandemic, Using Barola’s Hardware Trainer kit you will also learn to connect Machine learning concepts with the hardware for visualizing proof of concepts like , Drowsiness detection with Auto alert system and Any time Medicine Dispenser (ATMD) Proof of concept with Barola’s Hardware Trainer kit.
What’s in the FREE Practical Training Kit Box ? (Click to Open/close)
Internship Outcome (Click to Open/close)
- Learn Basics of Machine learning using python, Electronics and Soldering.
- You will be able to focus on Real-time Application.
- You will be in a position to Integrate software-based solutions with Hardware for developing proof of concepts.
- You will be able to design and implement various machine learning algorithms in range of real-world applications.
- You will be able to apply right tool to build and will be in a position to decide your project.
Internship Benefits (Click to Open/close)
Career Prospects (Click to Open/close)
Some of the areas in Industrial fields
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Software/hardware developer
- Human- centered Machine Learning Designer