What you’ll Learn : Practical Internship ( Details & Promo Videos)
About Internet of Things Internship & Overview Video (Click to Open/Close)
The Internet of Things (IoT) is expanding at a rapid rate, and it is becoming increasingly important for professionals to understand what it is, how it works, and how to harness its power.
This course is for practical learners who want to explore and interact with the IoT bridge between the software- and hardware world, in order to create efficiencies or solve real-time problems.
In this course, you will start with the basic tools of the Analog, Digital sensors and will finish with the advanced level Programming. During this internship, you will work on Analog port, Digital Port, Serial Communication, Internet of Things using the Wi-Fi Module, Python, Image Processing, and telegram chat bot.
What’s in the Free Practical Training Kit Box ? (Click to Open/Close)
Internship Outcome (Click to Open/Close)
Internship Benefits (Click to Open)
- 100% Practical Training Engineering (Complete Hands-on Training)
- Modules are developed by our engineers with experience of over 10 years
- Have trained over 41600 Students Pan India in 10 Years
- Our certification will be useful for placement and higher studies
- First of its kind Internship on Technology & Department specific modules
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Internship (Latest in ISO Certification)
- Learn all about emerging technologies and career opportunities.
- Learn advanced technology at Affordable cost
Career Prospects (Click to Open/Close)
Why do we use Barola’s Microcontroller and integrate with open-source platform (Click to Open)
- Barola’s Microcontroller is an In-house developed Microcontroller, Made in India.
- We use open-source platform as, it reduces the license cost for students, it is flexible and adaptable, more transparency and constant improvements are a hallmark of open-source platform.
Poc (proof of concept)is always a challenge at low-cost, but not anymore as Barola’s Microcontroller can be integrated to any open source platforms like Arduino, Python, which helps to bridge the gap between a reliable hardware and software and allows you to test your concepts and projects