What you’ll Learn : Practical Internship ( Hardware & Coding Part)
About Health Internship (Click to Open)
Healthcare providers around the globe are increasingly relying on health information technology, like electronic health records, for their daily routine tasks.
In this internship, you will start with the basic tools of the Analog sensor and will finish with high-level programming. During this program, you will work on Analog port, Digital port, I2C Protocol, Android Mobile App development with Bluetooth module, and the Internet of Things using the Wi-Fi Module.
Along with Online Internship Course Access, GET FREE PRACTICAL TRAINING KIT – For details please view “What in Free Practical Training Kit Box”
What’s in the FREE Practical Training Kit Box ? (Click to Open)
Internship Outcome (Click to Open)
• Learn the basics of Microcontroller, Electronics and soldering.
• Use Communication technologies like Wifi, Bluetooth.
• You will be able to decide sensor, power system required to build Proof of concept(s).
• You will be able to create your Own Android Application.
• Use Visualization techniques to show data generated from IoT Device.
• Basics of Programming.
Internship Benefits (Click to Open)
Career Prospects (Click to Open)
Some of the Industries are:
- Smart Wearable Technology Devices.
- Health Care Product(s) Software Developer.
- Portable Hardware Device(s) for Hospitals.
- Data Prediction & Analysis.
- Image Processing.
- Data Logging & Cloud Management.
- Drone Health care Services