What you’ll Learn : Practical Internship ( Details & Promo Videos)
About Drone Internship (Click to Open/Close)
We are all getting familiar with the image of a drone in the sky. Although flying a drone is fun, drones are not toys. More and more UAVs are used by governments and companies to gain answers and insights on nature, agricultural, disaster, health-care, 3Dmapping etc.
Our Drone Internship, the modules are prepared by industry experts and academicians along with our engineers. The internship is indented and phased to start from beginner’s and take you to the possibilities of Drone Technology.
No previous knowledge of drones, flying systems, autonomous technology, or flying experience is required. Join us as you start your drone journey.
What’s in the FREE Practical Training Kit Box ? (Click to Open/Close)
Internship Outcome (Click to Open/Close)
- Learn the Basics of Fabrication, Drovionics (Drone+Electronics) and soldering.
- You will learn and understand the knack of building Glider, quadcopter, and will learn to Fabricate and assemble all the parts.
- Understanding Tools, power system and knowing the right and smart way to build a Models.
- You will be in a position to create customized Mobile Applications.
- Learn to work with user friendly coding environment and create simple programs for Applications like Agriculture Management, Disaster Management and weather monitoring using Open-source Platform.
- You will be in a position to store the sensor parameters data in the Internet of Things server platform for Data Prediction and Analysis.
Internship Benefits (Click to Open/Close)
Career Prospects (Click to Open/Close)
Some of the areas in Industrial fields
- Anti- Collision and Anti- Drone Industries.
- Civilian and military Applications based industry.
- Communication & Controlling.
- Reliable Power System and fail-safe Management.
- Renewable Energy Support System like Solar Systems, Hydrogen fuel cell etc.
- Designing & Fabrication Industries.
- Sensors Engineering.
- Data Logging (Internet of Things) & Cloud Management.
- Image Processing.
- Drone Infrastructure Management.